IML Worldwide /February 2011 - Present
- Lead IML East coast operations team
- Shoot, edit, and coordinate distribution of marketing videos.
- Distribute videos by writing accompanying blog posts, tweets, and status updates.
- Design, program and run polling questions to match company branding and be aesthetically pleasing. Also create and maintain back end databases to capture all data received used to generate in depth reports.
- Coordinate technical tie in between our system and a projector or a full technical setup. Implement on site system tie in and placement of polling devices. Run polling, texting, and bidding systems on site solo and with teams depending on event size.
- Coordinate local logistics, transportation of equipment and people in and out of high security corporate headquarters, unionized convention centers, and rural Pennsylvania. Including managing expenses associated with transit, food, and lodging for each show.
Producer, Editor, and Designer
Third Street Garage /August 2007 - Present
- Provide video solutions including producing, directing, editing, and shooting.
- Create social media marketing plans for companies looking to expand their web presence.
- Type of videos include: Web Videos, Advertisements, Live Events (archive or web posting), Music Videos, Documentary, and Narrative.
Associate Interactive Designer
Capella University /August 2010 - February 2011
- Led an archival video conversion project. Developed compression codex ideal for use. Located and converted 500+ archive videos to new player.
- Coordinated with various departments to produce internal, student, and public facing videos.
- Tracked time on each project to be billed to internal departments for record keeping.
St. Cloud State University /April 2008 – August 2010
- Produced, Shot, and Edited marketing and recruiting videos
- Maintained edit suites and production equipment
- Developed archival procedures for used for over 100 projects
- Transfer and track digital media for ingest and archive. Archive projects to disc and hard drive as needed. Keep ~10tb worth of media and project files organized.